luni, 3 august 2009

Damnation

Deep from the light abbys,
Shinny Death sent me a kiss.
It was like being shot by a gun,
Being burnt by a thousand suns.
I tried to defend myself,
While the air took my last breath!
The earth trembled under my poor feet,
Making me fall deep into the Terror pit.

I did my best
In trying to fight the rest!
I did what i could
To make myself understood!

Why am I damned to the pit,
In this God forsaken place?
Why am I damned to be hit
With that Power Mace?

My hope vanished!
My mind collapsed!
The guarding light sorrounded me like might,
Defeating the tormenting spectres in my sight!
Purrifying me!

Embraces,kisses,holdes....
A thousand voices singing odes.
A thousand angels protecting souls...
Burning passion,
Putreffied perfume...
Blood rushing fast,
Her breath melting a dune.
Forbidden lust!

Is love what I seek?
Is love what I need?


Primordial power,
Sombre acid shower!
Is it in my possession!?
This is my gripping obssession:
CrEaTiOn!

Niciun comentariu: