luni, 27 iulie 2009

Réanime mon ésprit

I had faith,when I musn't hope!/I had something,but you vanished it in the air./Now I think of how much I spent,/And the sacrifice was never returned./I'm walking among the ghouls of the past./The hidden frui of our love is abbandonned,is lost.///Donne-moi un raison de esperer encore,/Donne-moi un raison d'aimer avec le coeur!/Réanime mon ésprit piétrifié,/Réanime mon éclat oublié!/Aime-moi jusqu'au obssession!///I wanted spiritual fullfillment,/Nor even flesh,nor even passion I got./I wanted us to be the ultimate creature,/But I don't know if I have any future!/Madness grips me in rosy chains.Is this power?/While my hopes slowly die like a fragile flower!///Donne-moi un raison de croire encore!/Donne-moi un raison d'aimer avec le coeur!/Réanime mon ésprit piétrifié,/Réanime l'éclat oublié!/Aime-moi avec passion!///Réanime mon ésprit...... Forever set me free...... Désire-moi par ce question...... Should I or shouldn't I resist á ton attraction!

Niciun comentariu: