miercuri, 18 august 2010

Fashion crisis

Most of those who know me, surely know about my intentions to become a fashion designer... So I have been made to intensively brainstorm lately and I have given it a thought about the cracks and holes in the apple known as the elitist art: Fashion. I have mcome across many interesting facts and developed the next ideas about what and what not Fashion means:
first of all, the models. I mean, why pour girls and boys have to scavenge on ar most of the time? If they are not 45 kilograms or so in weight, then they can't walk on the runway... That's bullshit. A woman or a man is beautiful when they are naturely carve, not forced to starve themselves and suffer of bulimia, not to nention anorexia:(. If we do think, Fashion means to wear clothes, which means not all of us have the skinny body and the exact height as to wear them a graceful as models( if sticks are graceful, then cut my hands and blow my sense of art).
The second sad fact is that, once you begin making a sketch, you must make some straw-like croquises which mostly frighten you then to enchant you and make you wanna create those clothes. Thank God designers are able to hide those technical defects we muat make for the art's sake.
If I haven't forgotten anything, this maybe it. However, my dears, fashion is supposed to be for everyone, not for a sheer group of persons. One mut be able to enter wothout being asked if he's a guest of someone or a member of the show:-? That's, again, bullshit. Isn't it?
So, from this point of view, Fashion sucks... We'll see later if I get to create something new... the next fahsion post will come in years' time... Maybe I'll get to see the difference

Niciun comentariu: