duminică, 22 august 2010

'Sir, I hope you know how much I value your friendship and your being is the dearest to me. If there hadn't been for you, I would still have been lurking all over the School, in hope of better days. Yet you were the haven I had been looking for. OH, sir, do not get me wrong, though, for I am as honest as a friend can't be. You should have seen the joy in my soul and heart when you came into the school. all shadows had gone been gone forever, alll griefs and pains had been cleansed and for a split second, I felt somebody was about to understand my core.... For a moment, my sorrow had been overtaken by pure, crystal like friedship... I had finally found my even, and if not so, at least I had found the one who was able to guide me further on... I can't describe how grateful I am, yet I must... But my main problm for now is how to turn this blessed pain caused by the esteem I have for you into a stronger feeling? Into a deeper connection of friendship.... May it be possible for two souls to meet and know that they will always what te other feels? What the other senses through his pores, what the other's eyes see, what the othe other's ears hear? And do not take me wrong, Sir, for I am confessing my deepest feelings which have overwhelmed me for a while now... I am speaking of the disciple and the mentor... the fire and the iron... oone is to be molded into something and the other is the power capable of molding... For you, MY dear sir, I am gratefu to have met and to still keep being the disciples who needs guidance throughout life.... '

Niciun comentariu: